Monday, February 20, 2006

Sorry...

When I wrote about our "Midnight Emergency Room Visit" I still hadn't heard how Linnea was doing...but I now have an update! She came back to campus at 3am this morning. We didn't expect her to be back until later in the day, so we locked the entrance to our floor. I felt so terrible, because she had to stand outside pounding on the window, trying to wake someone up! Anyway, she had 2 ovarian cysts that "popped," and she will be fine! It was very good news. We are all glad our Linnea is doing better.
I had a good day. I went to bed at 1:30 am, woke up at 3am and talked to Linnea, then woke up at 5:45am for the gym! I did not get enough sleep-that's for sure. I would totally have skipped the gym this morning, but I expected the guys to be waiting for us. Turned out the only one going was Joel, haha so we just played racketball for maybe 10 minutes. Nothing too intense. After classes I went to Starbucks from 2-6. I got a little homework done. Tonights classes were interesting-to say the least. Seriously-nothing exciting happens here too often.

No comments: