Thursday, March 30, 2006

tomorrow is friday...

Today seemed like it was going so slow, but looking back it wasn't so bad. I woke up in a wonderful home, rather than my bed at school. Stephanie's adoptive family is out of town and let us stay there last night. I woke up to sunshine, rather than just my alarm (for those of you who don't know...I live in the basement, without sunshine). It was wonderful! Morning classes kind of dragged on, and we had work day all afternoon. Not so fun. Class tonight was ok, we had a test. Chris Thomas makes us stay 35 minutes into the class, and then if we are done with the test we can leave. He doesn't want us to make it seem like it was too easy. Ha. It was a pretty weird test. 70 true and false questions, 10 "choose the most correct," 10 "choose the least correct," questions. It was on the 10 commandments, and the last question was, "write an 11th commandment, (creativity and humor will apply!)" It was pretty funny. I had a good talk with a couple friends after that, which is always good.
Tonight my roommate, Steph, was getting a little snotty, so I beat her up. Haha. She didn't appreciate it very much. Then again, if she had pinned me down and threatened to spit in MY face, I don't think I would appreciate it much either. A minute ago she was screaming, "I'M READING MY BIBLE RIGHT NOW AND IT SAYS TO PRAY FOR THOSE WHO HURT YOU. THAT'S WHAT I'LL DO, I'LL PRAY FOR THOSE WHO HARM ME!!" Haha.
Tomorrow my good friend Amanda comes to visit! It's super exciting...it will be so good to have a friend from home here :o)

No comments: