Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Less than 2 weeks

Joel and I get married in exactly 11 days. I can't believe it is almost here! We have been apart since May, and I'm so glad that I get to spend the rest of my life with him. Wedding plans are keeping me pretty busy. I never knew there were so many details involved with planning a wedding. I am just about finished with everything. The cake has been ordered, the place cards printed, even the programs are finally coming together. If I had an endless supply of money, I would pay a wedding planner to do the whole thing. I realized I'm not a details girl. I could never be a wedding planner. But, there have been fun things about it. Picking out my dress, the bridesmaids dresses...that is great fun.
For those of you who don't know...we have a house! Joel found it and did all the work involved to buy it. He also is doing all the work that needs to be done on it. I'm appreciate the work he is doing very much. It is a row home in Lancaster City, PA. It is a duplex, with an upper and lower apartment. We will be living in the downstairs, and renting out the upstairs. I am so excited- I really love it. I will try to post pictures of it.
So I guess this is a short update, more to come-I promise!

No comments: