Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Wednesday

I'm on my way out the door to have breakfast with Becky, my mother in law. I'm pretty excited. We have never done this before, we both have such crazy schedules. We are going to Prince Street Cafe (where else?).

Last night Matt and Naomi came over for dinner. It was such a blessing to share a meal with them, and spend a lot of time laughing, talking and sharing whats been going on in both of our lives. They found a place to live and are moving July 1st! Our wonderful cat graced us all with his presence numerous times by jumping on the table and trying to climb up Naomi's skirt. That cat needs to have fear of people.

I worked both Monday and Tuesday this week, and we had company for dinner both nights. Joel's best man came over for dinner. It was great to spend some time with him.

Well, I better get going. I'll post more about "life" when I have a chance!

No comments: