Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Work

Today is one of those days that is really hard to get motivated for. The only thing that makes me actually want to begin the day, is the fact that it will be over faster. Maybe I'm being a little dramatic, but that's how much I really don't feel like working today! I am "on call" at the candy stand from 10-2, which I really don't mind. I actually love working there, but I also have to be at Details from 3-7. I have had a lot of these busy days lately, and I really just want to finish getting ready for our trip and for Christmas! Today is my last day of work at Details, so I should have even less to complain about. Joel is going to come in for the last hour and hang out with me. I work right downtown, and being there for an hour and a half alone isn't exactly fun. It's probably not that safe either, so Joel said he would come keep me company. What a guy.

No comments: