Wednesday, May 27, 2009

update

I think I'll actually write something tonight, since Joel is working late and I have a night of peace and quiet! It's been a while since I have just given a little update, so here it is!

Joel has been working a TON lately, which is a blessing. We really feel like right now we are supposed to be working hard, plugging away at debt and planning for the next stage in life! (Which hopefully includes a different house, but that's still down the road a bit). It feels so great to be working hard and making a difference in our finances. Joel enjoys the work he is doing, and I am learning to love these quiet nights!

I have been working a bit too! I have a couple weddings I'm shooting this summer! It is my favorite hobby, so it's bringing me a lot of joy to get out there and take pictures. I'm a second shooter for a couple weddings, and I have my own wedding at the end of August. I'll be "great" with child then, but I think I can handle it. I am also starting to sell Lia Sophia jewelry! It's been on my mind for the past year or so, but I finally decided to go for it. It's a great business for stay at home moms, plus the more I hear about it, the more fun it sounds! I'm praying that things go well and that I'll have enough business to keep me busy!

Elijah is growing, growing, growing! He keeps me so busy. He's walking all over the place, banging his head into things, climbing up on everything, and always on the go. I love watching him learn. We're trying to make the changes we want before the baby, so we can transition easier. He gave up his pacifier this week, which is wonderful! I don't think he ever loved it, so that made it a lot easier.

Well, I'm going to end this little update. Joel got home and I want to spend time with him!

No comments: