Sunday, May 02, 2010

Baby Ana



Joel and I spent our first 3 years of marriage living next door to this family. Our boys are 7 months apart and now we both have baby girls 7 months apart as well! I spent the morning with this sweetheart and her mom, Janelle, while her big brother and Elijah played outside with Joel. She was awake and content almost the whole time! I asked Janelle if I could come do newborn shots of Ana, mostly for fun, but also to add to my own portfolio. It was so much fun! It was hard to believe our Elliana was ever this small. I look forward to our little girls play together like their big brothers do (hopefully a bit gentler!).

(I'm not sure why, but blogger makes all the colors a bit dull and everything blurry. Hopefully I'll find a solution!)

2 comments:

laura sue said...

beautiful!

Unknown said...

pretty baby! and great pictures!