Monday, April 04, 2011

Tomorrow!

Tomorrow is the day we find out if we are having a boy or a girl. Well, if the little one cooperates. I have been so excited for this day, but today I wondered if I'll be disappointed that I didn't wait until the birth to find out. We didn't wait with either of our kids, so it's super hard to think about waiting this time! But once I see that baby on the screen I doubt I could stand not knowing! I will have many more ultrasounds with this pregnancy, so I could always change my mind later. But for now, what do you think? Blue or Pink?? I'll try to post something tomorrow :)

Today I'm working on putting all of my kids photo's into albums, one for each year. We have SO many images of our children on a hard drive that we never see. I would love to keep up with it so I can give them the books when they are older. It's amazing to see their growth month by month. I need to get these done before the baby...or it could be a while until they are done!

I would like to go back and check my Facebook statuses to remember back on the funny things my kids have done in these past 3 years. I know I wrote many of them on facebook, and I think it would be fun to put his "quotes" in the books too :)

My kids have been taking a little bit of time readjusting to life at home, instead of grandma's! It's totally worth the weekend away that we were given, but they are always a bit off after spending time with a babysitter or just away from us. I can't tell if Ella is still thrown off, or teething. Makes for a few whiny days in the Hess house.

It doesn't help that it's been raining SO much around here. It's supposed to rain every day for the next week. Yuck! We are trying to get a few rain free days to pour our patio, and it's hard to wait! I'm ready for the kids to not have to play in mud...and to get my hands in that garden!

Well, I'll try to post tomorrow about the baby! For now, I should get something done around here! (Or finish these photo books!)

No comments: