Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Christmas Cookies

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I set out to make cute Christmas cookies with the kids. They did great with adding ingredients and did especially well with eating the dough :) I put the dough in the fridge and well, I just never got around to making the cute cookies. Joel ended up rolling the dough out and just making square sugar cookies. Ha. I love these cookies and I really enjoy decorating them. So someday soon, maybe I'll get around to making more. Or maybe it will have to wait until we are at my parents for Christmas! The post below is what Jude was doing while we baked cookies-hanging out in his swing!

1 comment:

Erin said...

Looks like yummy fun! I couldn't help but notice your to-do list...you have an "upstairs kitchen?"