Friday, April 20, 2012

Ella & Jude

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

My baby is so grown up. He learned to crawl in the last few weeks and is everywhere. He is so happy to be tagging around after his big brother and sister. Silly kid didn't think crawling was thrilling enough though. Today I saw him pull himself to a stand using Elijah's bed. Oh my. Not sure I'm ready for that!

He loves curtains. Shower curtains, window treatments... I think he enjoys moving something so much larger than he is! The above pictures are a few I snapped of him happily playing in the bathroom while I cleaned.

Photobucket

Ignore the box he is playing with...it was a moving box. Although we do have some in the cabinet, we don't buy it by the boxful ;)

Photobucket

He is such a happy baby!

Photobucket

Hi everyone!

Photobucket



Photobucket

Jude's tripod trick. Sometimes he tips over and uses his one leg, one arm and his head as the tripod. He gets stuck and so frustrated. I think it's rather funny.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Sweet Ella.

Photobucket

This girl LOVES to color.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


No comments: