Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Vince & Katie

I'm trying to play catch up on a few photo sessions I had over the past few months. This is from our beach trip with our very dear friends, Vince & Katie! We spent the weekend with them in Ocean City, Maryland in September, and I was honored when they asked me to take a few engagement photo's. Vince has been a friend of Joel's since before I knew Joel. He was actually the first friend of Joel's I met back here in PA. His friendship has meant the world to Joel, and has become a great friend of mine as well. This past year, Vince began dating beautiful Katie. I have enjoyed getting to know her over this year, and cannot wait to continue to pursue a friendship with her as well! This post is quite timely, since we just celebrated these two get married last weekend! We love you both {and are a little jealous you are somewhere warm and sunny right now}. 



















No comments: