Wednesday, March 08, 2006

...snow



These pictures are not good at all...but look at me! I'm in a skirt, with a tan, sitting by a lake!! (yeah, the grass was a little dead...but other than that...)

It snowed today :o( so much for the beautiful weather.

I am so excited...I come home in one week! It will be a much needed break. I'm taking a road trip back with Laura, Cakes and Joel. It should be pretty fun. Cakes and Joel are from Lancaster, PA (so it's pretty much farms and the Amish) Laura has them convinced that they will need to know how to "drop" to avoid getting shot in Racine. Haha. We are trying to think of fun things to entertain them with in WI...any suggestions? We can't think of much!

It has been a long time since I updated this thing...the dial up internet really doesn't like when I post things...here's what I have been up to!

The weather had been in the 60's for almost a week and a half! Yesterday it was in the 60's, sunny, and snowing...who knows how that works! Today it is gross. Oh well! I still got a tan out of it! Actually, I FRIED. But now I look a lot less like a Tomato. That's pretty much all I have been up to. Soaking up the sun, hanging outdoors...nothing too exciting. Sunday we brought blankets down to the lake and took naps, read, skipped rocks on Lake Estes. It was so nice!

Tomorrow we have an all school Denver missions trip. We are divided into groups and we will go our seperate directions. My group is so seperate that we aren't even going to Denver...lucky us. We will be in a small town, Lyons, which is only 20 min away. We aren't very enthusiastic...but I'm sure it will be good.

After that, we only have:

3 days
13 classes
72 hours
4320 minutes
259,200 seconds
...until spring break...but who's counting??

No comments: