Thursday, May 25, 2006


I can't believe I have been home for an entire week already! I'm still glad to be home, even though I have my moments of wishing I was back in my "bubble", aka Ravencrest. Actually...I don't wish I was back there, I just wish I had the luxury of not working, spending whole afternoons walking around town, in the National Park, sitting in Starbucks...haha but I know I'll probably never have that lifestyle again!
I was able to spend time with my dad last night, we went to an Admirals hockey game. It was so fun, I love spending time with my father dearest :o) His boss gave him the tickets, and it turned out to be for a suite, so we hung out with some other guys from work, ate pizza, veggies and watched the game from a luxury box. I enjoyed it very much.
Today was a pretty uneventful day, so boring I hesitate even to write about it. Haha, but I will. I slept in, sat around the house for a bit and went for a run. I thought it would be easy, considering Milwaukee is only approx 600 ft above sea level, and for the past 9 months I was used to running at 8,400 ft. Yeah...not so much. I hated that run today, but I know it is good for me and I should probably force myself to keep it up.
I was able to meet a friend for lunch today, which was really great. She went to Ravencrest first semester. It was great to catch up with her and spend time with her. After that I spent the next couple hours cleaning the house. Yay. Now, I am so bored that I wrote this long entry about nothing. Haha.

No comments: