Wednesday, May 24, 2006


The reality of being home is starting to sink in. It seems like just a short time ago I was packing up and saying goodbye to everyone in WI. I'm excited to be home, it's just a totally different lifestyle here. I can't complain about having a vehicle, my own room, great food, family, friends...all that stuff is soooo wonderful! I miss everyone from school, but right now I'm thankful to have some space again. Joel left this morning...so I have officially said goodbye to everyone from Ravencrest now. (but I'm pretty sure I'll see him again ;o) ) I haven't been very busy, but I also haven't started working yet. I have had a couple interviews for one job, so thats exciting. Other than that I have been hanging out with friends and spending time at home. Nothing too new or exciting going on right now.

No comments: