Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Central Market

I went to the central market again today. I LOVE it. I hope to eventually do most of my shopping there. After work I walked over, and realized how much of the food I buy at the grocery store can be bought at market. Meat, spices/herbs, bread, vegetables, fruit, baked goods...candy! Almost anything. It's really great that this is available-it puts the money we spend on food back into the local farmers. I'm thankful that the weather is getting warmer so I can walk around town and explore these places!
Quick Update:
-I start my new job on Thursday
-Joel is playing Jesus in an Easter skit
-I finally got a Pennsylvania drivers license!
(And I waited in line for an hour and a half)
-My family is coming for Easter (yay!)
-2 Friends are visiting me in May
-I am thankful for medical insurance...I haven't had it
for a while and today I saw how much of a
difference it makes!
-My new gyno's name is "Enrico Martini" what a name!
-I want a kitten for my birthday...Joel doesn't really like that idea :o)

No comments: