Thursday, July 12, 2007

Trigger!

He looks SO happy to be wearing a tie


I am once again slacking on updates. Today, however, I have a day off and time to spend on here! I actually have off until Monday, so I have a couple big "To Do," lists that I want to get done around here. Today is my "organizing" day, and tomorrow is my "cleaning," day.
Andy was here this week, and that was a lot of fun. We enjoyed having him around, and hanging out with him. Trigger also enjoyed his company. That cat...that cat will cry and bite and scratch when Andy plays with him, almost to the point of sounding mad! But that cat will come back for more everytime!
Besides Andy's visit, not a whole lot has been going on around here. We are still enjoying the guys living above us very much...they are so fun to be around. And Sara (my sister in law) moved in down the street with Laura (a friend from school in CO)! It's really fun to have them over all the time. As Frank at bible school says, we're "Doing life together!" haha.

No comments: