Thursday, December 13, 2007

Christmas Cards

I couldn't decide if I should send out Christmas cards this year. It was quite the dilemma! I love all the cute photo cards we get, but I didn't think just a picture of Joel and I would be all that exciting. And since our wedding was right after Christmas last year, I thought a wedding picture would be old news, especially since we are now expecting a baby. So then I thought I would just send plain cards out since we're all the way in PA, but then realized I'll be home for Christmas and see everyone anyway. So, all that to say I won't be sending out cards this year...I think I'll start that tradition next year!
Today we are expecting a "wintry mix," as the weather channel states it. Freezing rain and snow. But I guess those of you in the midwest are used to it by now. Here we have only had a few inches of snow, and it melted the next day.
I couldn't sleep last night, so I fell asleep on the couch watching a movie. Although Joel thinks I'm imagining it, I am convinced that we have a mouse in our house. At first we just blamed the new Christmas lights casting reflections for the reason our cat will sit for hours staring at the stove. Or when he randomly wakes up from a deep sleep to sprint through the house...we just thought it was from keeping an active cat couped up in an apartment all day. But last night I could hear the mouse. Or mice. ICK. Thankfully city mice aren't usually too much of a threat, and we can get rid of them pretty fast. The only question is, where do we put a mouse trap where Trigger won't lick it?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Put it in the cabinet under the sink and maybe another under the couch. You also could put one in a box with a hole that is too small for Triggs. Have fun!