Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Squirrels

This next comment might make me sound a bit crazy; the squirrels in our ceiling woke me up this morning. For those of you who have been to our home, you may know what I'm talking about. Somehow, a family of squirrels have made a home in our bathroom ceiling. Normally, we just hear a little scampering, but I swear 2 or 3 of them were wrestling today. It drives Trigger absolutely crazy, and sometimes I wonder if they will come right through.
Joel and I have been keeping pretty busy lately, mostly hanging out with friends and family. We have had friends over or gone to a friends house almost every night for the past two weeks...it's been a lot of fun connecting with friends, some of which we haven't seen in a long time! Last night I hung out with a few girlfriends who I haven't spent a ton of time with, but really enjoyed getting to know better! It was fun to be out with girls and just laugh and have a good time. I feel like it has been a while since I've done that.
My Kristin from back home will be in town Thursday! I'm so excited to have her here again. She's stopping by on her way to Boston, so it will be a short visit with her and her boyfriend Alan, but I cherish every minute I can spend with her.
I'm in the mood to go shopping today. Probably not the best mood to be in. I should probably convince myself that I'm in a cleaning mood. The upstairs part of the baby room is in it's final stages, and also the messiest. Sanding the drywall leaves my whole house covered in a thin layer of white dust. I think Joel is working on it again tonight, and I hate to clean and dust everything if it will just be covered up again tonight.

No comments: