Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Trigger




We brought our palm in because of the frost warning the other night, and we quickly remembered exactly why we put it outside in the first place. Trigger LOVES to play in the dirt and bat at the branches. We had it on the floor, but Elijah practically started cruising overnight and would often find him wrapped around the base, pulling dirt out. I actually found him gagging on a wood chip. Oops. We decided we needed to pull it out of Elijahs reach, but Trigger can still find it anywhere. I was looking through these photos and I didn't think the 2nd one was a great photo, but when I realized Trigger was in it, I found it really funny! My two little monsters destroying our plant!

1 comment:

Shirley said...

Adding even more to the funny - look at the book that is beside Elijah :)
Shirley