Monday, January 17, 2011

Monday!

It's been a long week[end]. My morning sickness is in full swing, and it's been a pretty rough week. I'm so thankful for a husband who is so gracious and helpful during my sickest times. I've been stuck on the couch most days, and this weekend he blessed me with so much time to rest...while he did the cleaning and taking care of our children! I'm feeling so much better today, and I'm hoping the medications I'm on are going to continue to help me feel better. I'm glad today is a better day...Elijah decided not to nap, and I am so protective over my nap times lately! I'm glad I have the energy for him today :) I'm pretty sure it's due to him not being super active right now. With me not being up for going anywhere, the poor kids have been watching a lot of movies and just hanging low with mommy. I'm hoping to remember to have grace for them during this time...it's not easy being cooped up all the time with me.
Well, this post should be done for now. Elijah wants to snuggle with me while we watch Extreme Makeover Home edition...:)

No comments: