Wednesday, November 30, 2011

The Steele Family

This family is very special to our family. We met them when we were randomly put in a small group together, and have been friends ever since! Elijah and their daughter are close in age, and Ella and their youngest son are as well. I hang out with Krista almost weekly and always look forward to our coffee dates. She's one of those friends that can be really honest with me, and I in return feel like I can tell her anything. It's been a long couple years, as her husband has been in med school, but this summer it is all finished! He found a job that sadly will take them away from us. But I am so thrilled for them to begin this next chapter in life. We love you!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: