Saturday, February 18, 2012

6 Months

I can't believe Jude is already 6 months old! Time is flying. It makes me so sad to think of how fast his newborn stage flew by. But, I'm so thankful that we are through his fussy stage and into a new, adventurous, happy baby stage!

He is starting to eat foods, roll all over the place and push up to his hands and knees! Crawling isn't far behind.

I love how chubby this little dude is. I could just squeeze him and kiss his chubby cheeks all day long.

He has beautiful eyes. They are brown in the middle and blue on the outside. A mix of Joel and I.

His baby hairs are finally starting to grow :) So far he's much blonder than the other two as well. I love my bald little Jude dude.

As sad as I am that his tiny infant stage is passing fast, I'm loving seeing his personality come out. He reminds me so often of Elijah as a baby.

I'm soaking him all in! If these 6 months went by this fast, how much faster will the next 6 months go?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Mom said...

What a great group of pictures....