Thursday, May 31, 2007

Thursday

We bought an air conditioner today...it is 89 degrees in Lancaster, and pretty warm in our house! It's actually surprisingly cool, compared to the weather outside, but it will only get worse. It will probably cool our whole house, which is GREAT.

I hung out with "aunt" Jill today (Joel's aunt) and a friend, Kay. Kay had not seen our house yet, so she came over to hang out and then we all went for lunch at Prince St. Cafe. It was really fun to do something with friends during the day for a change!

Our Jeep has been having issues. Thankfully, it will only cost $12.99 to fix it! Probably our cheapest "fix" lately. Most things that go wrong seem to cost $200. I think we can handle $12.

We have family dinner tonight at the in laws tonight. I like family dinner: I don't have to cook for one, I like to be out in the country, and I love his family :o)

No comments: