Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Tuesday

I told myself I would keep this thing up daily.

But I'm realizing that there isn't a lot to write about every day.

Oh well, for those of you who are still interested....read on.

I worked today, and thankfully the day went by surprisingly fast! I was able to redo the entire area of baby things, which kept me busy. Oh, and I don't know why I thought it would be a GOOD idea to make a whole candy display...I eat way too many of the "samples." Probably a whole box by now. Oh well, I consider them "healthy" candy, since they are really nuts, covered in chocolate :o)

Joel has been lining up side work for after he is done at Conestoga House, and he found a decent one today. It's just a few hours a week, but great pay. It's for a widow and her children. Her husband died a short while ago, and Joel will be doing all the work around the house that she can't do. He really wants to help her out, so it's a great opportunity to bless her and they definitely are blessing us with income. It's really amazing to see how the Lord is providing for us already, even before we go into this time of self employment. So far, we know there is enough to live off of. Praise God. But sometimes I feel foolish because we knew that the Lord wanted Joel to quit his job, so the Lord WILL provide. I shouldn't be surprised that all this work is coming in!

And Trigger...( I figure I have to give you updates about him too right? ) He is actually starting to BEHAVE. Wow. Didn't see that coming. He still thinks it's his right to be on the kitchen table, but other than that he is such a good kitty...at least the past couple days he has been.

No comments: